So, I speculated recently on Facebook that I had some exciting news.
It's not pregnancy.
It's not a new pet.
Are you ready?
Hold your breath
...
We are moving.
Not to Adelaide, Pinnaroo, Jakarta or even house.
We are moving here.
Yes, I went out and did what all the cool kids do and bought a domain name. And I'm starting a new journey that I never thought I would: I've changed Blogging platforms from Blogger to Wordpress. It's going to be a bit tough because honestly I've tried many times before and I couldn't quite stand Wordpress, so I'm diving in at the deep end. I'm not sure that I'm entirely happy with the layout and everything yet, so be patient with me chopping and changing until I feel satisfied.
If you click the about section of my new blog you will learn why I use the alias Samiati.
so for continued enjoyment of this blog, you will need to change your RSS feeds, bookmarks or whatever you've started using since Google Reader shut it's doors.
See ya on the flip side.
(Oh, and I'll redirect this blog to samiati.com ... when I can work out how.

No comments:
Post a Comment