I get it. You use them to wrap your baby in.
But they are so tiny, Luke had grown out of them in about, two weeks.
So I have never really gotten the point in it.
In our house we really believe in not cluttering the house and if something is useless we are ruthless and get rid of it one way or another.
Anyway, the wrap we usually use is getting small as Luke is obviously getting bigger. Shopping for a new suitable piece of material seemed challenging, until I realised I had an abundance of useless small wraps.
I started hand stitching them together but that proved to be a long process. Initially it was going to be a cover for my pram so that the sun doesn't get in my poor darling's eyes. But then I realised that my once useless nursing apron is perfect for that purpose.
So now that I have my sewing machine I made this my second project:
Now instead of having four useless pieces of muslin I have one very big wrap! And right now, Luke is soundly sleeping wrapped up triangularly in it.

No comments:
Post a Comment