Luke really likes the song Insy Winsy Spider. I sing it to him all the time. My husband on the other hand, never learnt the song Insy Winsy Spider. He grew up in Indonesia (he does know twinkle twinkle little star though!)
It was my husbands birthday last week, and I thought it would be special if Luke and I made him something. In our family, the most treasured gifts are those which are handmade.
So to endeavour to teach my husband Insy Winsy spider, Luke and I made a book for him to read with Luke.
 |
| Stormy clouds |
 |
| Got to love how it curls over! Grrr... |
 |
| I'll be geting this out of his nails for days! |
I always saw these cute things that people make on Pinterest with baby hand prints - but how!? Luke clenches his fist every time I put paint on it! (unless I put him in the carrier and make him sleep)
 |
| Luke 'wrote' this with his finger. He also did the title 'Insy Winsy Spider' but I ended up doing half of that! |
 |
| It wasn't just Luke who got messy! |
 |
| Luke looking very professional for the cover of his first book. |
 |
| Luke's footprint made Insy Winsy. |
 |
| All finished - we were proud! It was more exhausting than we thought! |
We went to office works and they bound it up - and managed to loose one of poor Insy's eyes.
 |
| Happy Birthday Daddy - now we can sing the song together! |
No comments:
Post a Comment